Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn?

Are you a regal political princess or a sexy starlet? If you always wanted to know then I suggest you take the quiz in Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn?: Timeless Lessons on Love, Power, and Style by Pamela Keogh.
Let me just start off by saying that I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan so of course I wanted to be a Marilyn! haha But, I didn't cheat on the quiz and I actually got half Jackie and half Marilyn! I thought that was kind of cool.
This was a quick fun read. Pamela tries to help women find their personal identity through explaining the personal identity's of two of the most well known women of all time. I liked reading all the love and dating tips. Some were really funny. But, what I liked the most was reading the personal facts about Marilyn and Jackie. Did you know that Marilyn had a 23 inch waist?! But since she had a bigger bottom she had to get her pants made so they fit her tiny waist. She had the perfect hourglass figure.
I'm going to try to get to a signing of this book in two weeks, I think it'll be a fun time getting to see some other Marilyn fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment