Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Let me just tell you how much I LOVE Pretty Little Liars! The books and TV show are my guilty pleasure. I never thought I would like the series, but when I found out that a TV show was coming out based on the books I had to read them. I bought the first three of the series and had to rush through the first one so I could start watching the TV show. Even though the show and the books have their differences, both are amazing! I love the mystery and the glimpse into the high class lives of the girls. Old best friends forced to join together to solve a mystery of their "dead" friend Alison. . As much as Alison tortures the girls, I wound up loving her character. Not that I condone anything that she does, it's just she is the ultimated bad girl with style. I also love all the other girls, Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily. I love how Spencer is smart but also not perfect and I love how the Hanna in the TV series is a little bit stronger and less dependent on others. Emily is the sweetest but Aria has the best style. I loved the ending because I had no idea what was going to happen until the very end. Usually I can always predicted what happens, so it's always fun when there is a surprise ending.

Pretty Little Liars Series
1.) Pretty Little Liars
2.) Flawless
3.) Perfect
4.) Unbeliable
5.) Wicked
6.) Killer
7.) Heartless
8.) Wanted


I can't wait until I get my copy of The Lying Game. I know it's not the same series but I can't wait to read a new Sara Shepard book!

No comments:

Post a Comment