Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Matched by Ally Condie

I just finished reading this great new book. I love when an author creates a whole new world because it's a great escape. It's set in a future world where there is no disease, everything is perfect and is in it's place. But, the catch is you can't make any choices; not what you eat, what to read, who you marry, the Society even picks the day you die. Cassia has always trusted the Society to make her choices for her. So, on the night of her Matching ceremony, she is pleasantly surprised to see her best friend Xander's face show up on the screen. He is the one that the Society has chosen to marry her and have children with. But, in one quick moment her whole world as she knows it totally changes when she sees another familiar face flash on the screen for a split second.  Is Xander her perfect match or is this other boy?

I absolutely loved this book! Ky (the other boy haha) and Cassia are now two of my favorite characters ever. I was so sad when I finished the book. Now I have to wait another year for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment